CAUTION: Electronic modules are sensitive to static electrical charges. If the modules are exposed to these charges, damage may result.
- Disconnect the battery ground cable.
- Remove the parking brake and shift consoles.
- Place the gearshift lever in LOW and remove the transmission control selector dial bezel screws.
- Turn the transmission control selector dial bezel one-quarter turn counterclockwise.
- Loosen the bolt and disconnect the Powertrain Control Module (PCM) electrical connector.
- Slide the PCM straight out.
NOTE: Make sure the anti-rattle clips are correctly aligned when installing.
- To install, reverse the removal procedure.