COMMUNICATION CIRCUIT WIRING REPAIR
- Disconnect the battery ground cable.
- Strip the wires.
- Solder the wires.
||Install the heat shrink tube.
||Twist the wires together.
||Solder the wires together.
NOTE : Use Rosin Core Mildly Activated (RMA) solder, not acid core solder.
- Bend the wires back in a straight line.
NOTE : Wait for the solder to cool before moving the wires.
- Position the (A) heat shrink tube over the (B) wire repair. Overlap the beat shrink tube on both wires.
- Use the heat gun to heat the repaired area until adhesive flows out both ends of the heat shrink tube.
- Reconnect the battery ground cable.