Carry out the Visual Check and Vehicle Preparation procedures.
Inspect the following:
- Air cleaner and inlet ducts.
- Engine vacuum hoses for damage such as leaks, cracks, blockage, correct routing, etc.
- PCM system wiring harnesses for correct connections, bent or broken pins, corrosion, loose wires, correct routing, etc.
- PCM, sensors, and actuators for physical damage.
- Engine coolant for correct level.
- Transmission fluid for correct level and condition.
- Non-factory installed items wired into the transmission or PCM harnesses. Carry out all necessary repairs before continuing with Quick Tests.