- Remove the clutch disc.
- Use Dial Indicator/Magnetic Base and inspect the flywheel runout. If over specification, machine the flywheel.
- Install the (1) flywheel holding tool and remove the (2) flywheel-to-crankshaft bolts. Remove the flywheel.
- Inspect the flywheel for cracks, hot spots and scoring. If the flywheel friction surface is damaged, machining is required. If damage is found to the ring gear teeth, replace ring gear.
- NOTE: Apply Threadlock and Sealer EOAZ-19554-AA or equivalent meeting Ford specifications WSK-M2G315-A5 to flywheel-to-crankshaft bolt threads before installation.
Position the (A) flywheel onto the crankshaft and install the (B) flywheel-to-crankshaft bolts.
- Torque the flywheel-to-crankshaft bolts in sequence to specification.
- Install the clutch disc.