- The evaporator core is not separately serviceable, it is serviced only with the evaporator core housing assembly.
- Installation of a new suction accumulator is not required when repairing the refrigerant system except when there is physical evidence of system contamination from a failed A/C compressor or damage to the suction accumulator.
- If an evaporator core leak is suspected, the evaporator core must be leak tested before it is removed from the vehicle.
- Remove the evaporator core housing.
- Transfer the components from the old evaporator core housing to the new evaporator core housing.
- Install the evaporator core housing.