The door lock control Systems are available with:
- Full four-door remote system with anti-theft.
NOTE : The remote entry features will not function when the ignition switch is in the RUN or ACC positions.
The keyless entry remote transmitter emits a radio frequency called Transmitter Identification Code (TIC) . The Remote Anti-theft Personality (RAP) module recognizes the TIC transmitted and grounds the appropriate door lock relay coil. TICs can be retrieved using the scan tool.
Full Four-Door Remote System
The full four-door remote system consists of the following components:
- RAP module
- luggage compartment release
- keyless entry remote transmitter
The full four-door system power door locks are controlled through the RAP module by the LH or RH front power door lock switch or the keyless entry remote transmitter. The keyless entry remote transmitter:
- Unlocks all doors.
- Unlocks the driver door.
- Locks all doors.
- Releases the luggage compartment door.
- Activates/deactivates the panic alarm.
- Controls anti-theft features, if equipped. For anti-theft features, refer to Antitheft and Alarm Systems.