- A maximum of four keyless entry remote transmitters can be programmed for each Remote Anti-theft Personality (RAP) module. Programming must be done at the same time for all the transmitters.
- Before entering the program mode, first verify that the battery is fully charged and that the anti-theft system is not armed or triggered (if equipped).
- Be aware that when entering the program mode, other transmitters pressed within 30 meters (100 ft) of the vehicle may be programmed to the vehicle.
- Turn the ignition switch from OFF to ON eight times within ten seconds , ending with ON, or turn the ignition switch from OFF to START four times within 10 seconds , ending with ON.
- Press any button on the keyless entry remote transmitter.
NOTE : If the RAP module successfully entered the program mode, it will lock and then unlock all doors and it will chirp the horn.
- To program additional transmitters, repeat step 2.
NOTE : The door locks will lock and then unlock to acknowledge that the keyless entry remote transmitter has successfully been programmed and it will chirp the horn.
- When finished programming all transmitters, turn the ignition switch to OFF.
NOTE : The door locks will lock and then unlock one last time to indicate the new keyless entry remote transmitters have been programmed and the program mode has been exited and it will chirp the horn one last time.