- A maximum of four keyless entry remote transmitters can be programmed for each Remote Anti-theft Personality (RAP) module. Programming must be done at the same time for all the transmitters.
- Before entering the program mode, first verify that the battery is fully charged and that the anti-theft system is not armed or triggered (if equipped).
- Be aware that when entering the program mode, other transmitters pressed within 30 meters (100 ft) of the vehicle may be programmed to the vehicle.
- Turn the ignition switch from OFF to ON eight times within ten seconds , ending with ON, or turn the ignition switch from OFF to START four times within 10 seconds , ending with ON.
- Press any button on the keyless entry remote transmitter.
NOTE : If the RAP module successfully entered the program mode, it will lock and then unlock all doors.
- To program additional transmitters, repeat step 2.
NOTE : The door locks will lock and then unlock to acknowledge that the keyless entry remote transmitter has successfully been programmed.
- When finished programming all transmitters, turn the ignition switch to OFF.
NOTE : The door locks will lock and then unlock one last time to indicate the new keyless entry remote transmitters have been programmed and the program mode has been exited.