- Remove the front door trim panel.
- Remove the screw from the door pull bracket.
- Remove the watershield.
- Remove the front door latch remote control link from the link clips.
- Remove the access cover.
||Remove the screws.
||Remove the access cover.
- If equipped with power door locks, detach the actuator rod.
- Detach the door latch rod retainer and the front door latch actuating rod.
- Detach the front door latch control cylinder rod from the door lock cylinder.
- Remove the screws and remove the front door latch.
- To install, reverse the removal procedure.
NOTE : Make sure the door latch actuating rod is not preloading the latch. It should be clipped in a relaxed state with no slack.