- Remove the four screws and the instrument cluster mask and lens.
- Remove the fuel/temp gauge.
CAUTION : Handle gauges and components with care to avoid possible damage.
NOTE : Make no attempt to adjust the needle. Remove the fuel/temp gauge.
- Remove the speedometer.
- Remove the tachometer.
- Depress the tang and remove the instrument cluster gauge amplifier from the rear of the instrument cluster.
- Remove the miniature bulbs.
- Remove all the gauge contact clips from the rear of the instrument cluster by compressing the clip ends together and pulling the clips out by hand. Discard the clips.
CAUTION : When removing the gauge contact clips be careful not to damage the instrument cluster printed circuit.
- Carefully remove the instrument cluster printed circuit.
- To assemble, reverse the disassembly procedure.
NOTE : New gauge contact clips must be used for assembly.