Removal and Installation for Low-Pressure Pipe
- Discharge the refrigerant. Refer to See: Service and Repair\Refrigeration System.
- Remove the strut tower bar. Refer to See: Steering and Suspension\Suspension\Service and Repair\FRONT SUSPENSION ASSEMBLY\Exploded View.
- Remove the upper cowl. Refer to See: Body and Frame\Cowl\Cowl Moulding / Trim\Service and Repair\Coupe.
- Remove the lower RH cowl.
- Disconnect the power steering hose clamp to reposition the power steering hose out of the way.
- Disconnect the harness bracket from the engine cover.
- Remove the low-pressure pipe. Refer to See: Description and Operation\Refrigeration System\Component.
Cap or wrap the joint of the pipe with a suitable material such as vinyl tape to avoid the entry of contaminants.
Installation is in the reverse order of removal.