HIGH-PRESSURE FLEXIBLE HOSE
Removal and Installation for High-Pressure Flexible Hose
- Discharge the refrigerant. Refer to See: Service and Repair\Refrigeration System.
- Remove the engine cooling fan and shroud assembly. Refer to See: Engine, Cooling and Exhaust\Cooling System\Radiator Cooling Fan\Service and Repair.
- Reposition the power steering reservoir out of the way without disconnecting the hose.
- Reposition the engine coolant reservoir out of the way without disconnecting the hose.
- Remove the high-pressure flexible hose. Refer to See: Description and Operation\Refrigeration System\Component.
Cap or wrap the joint of the hose with a suitable material such as vinyl tape to avoid the entry of contaminants.
Installation is in the reverse order of removal.