- After removing and installing any opening/closing parts, make sure to perform all adjustments for proper operation.
- Check the lubrication level, damage, and wear of each part. If necessary, grease or replace it.
- When removing or disassembling any part, be careful not to damage or deform it. Protect parts which may get in the way with cloth.
- When removing parts with a screw driver or other tool, protect parts by wrapping them with vinyl or tape.
- Keep removed parts protected with cloth.
- If a clip is deformed or damaged, replace it.
- If a non reuseable part is removed, replace it with a new one.
- Tighten bolts and nuts firmly to the specified torque.
- After re-assembly has been completed, make sure each part functions correctly.
- Remove stains in the following manner: