PREPARATION BEFORE ADJUSTING
- For details, refer to the regulations in your area.
- Perform aiming adjustment if the vehicle front body has been repaired and/or the front combination lamp assembly has been replaced.
Before performing aiming adjustment, check the following.
- Adjust the tire pressure to specification.
- Position vehicle and screen on level surface.
- Ensure there is no load in vehicle other than the driver (or equivalent weight placed in driver's position).
- Ensure engine coolant and engine oil are filled to correct levels and fuel tank is full.
- Confirm spare tire, jack and tools are properly stowed.
- Wipe off dirt on the headlamp.
Never use organic solvent (thinner, gasoline etc.).
AIMING ADJUSTMENT SCREW