- Do not touch the glass of bulb directly by hand. Keep grease and other oily substances away from bulb. Do not touch bulb by hand while it is lit or right after being turned off, burning may result.
- Disconnect negative battery terminal.
- Position the fender protector aside. Refer to See: Body and Frame\Fender\Front Fender\Front Fender Liner\Service and Repair\Coupe
- Turn the headlamp bulb sockets counterclockwise to unlock and remove them (halogen).
- Remove the plastic cover, disconnect the ignitor, unlock the retaining spring to unlock and remove the bulb (xenon only).
- Turn the high beam lamp bulb socket counterclockwise to unlock and remove it.
After installing the bulb, be sure to install the plastic cap securely to ensure watertightness.
Installation is in the reverse order of removal.