REAR DOOR GLASS
Removal and Installation
- Remove the rear door finisher. Refer to See: Body and Frame\Doors, Hood and Trunk\Front Door Panel\Service and Repair\Removal and Installation\Sedan.
- Remove the plastic vapor barrier, being careful not to tear/damage it.
- Temporarily reconnect the power window switch to the door harness.
- Operate the power window switch to raise/lower the door glass until the door glass bolts (A) can be seen.
- Remove the door glass bolts (A).
- Remove the door glass.
- Remove the partition sash from the glass run.
- Remove the partition sash bolt (lower) (B) and screw (upper) (A) to remove the sash.
- Remove the partition glass from the inside of the door in the direction as shown.
Installation is in the reverse order of removal. Reset Limit Switch after Installation: See: Windows\Testing and Inspection\Programming and Relearning\Setting of Limit Switch
- After installation inspect and adjust as necessary.