Handling for Adhesive and Primer
- Do not use an adhesive which is past its usable date. Shelf life of this product is limited to six months after the date of manufacture. Carefully adhere to the expiration or manufacture date printed on the box.
- Keep primers and adhesive in a cool, dry place. Ideally, they should be stored in a refrigerator.
- Open the seal of the primer and adhesive just before application. Discard the remainder.
- Before application, be sure to shake the primer container to stir the contents. If any floating material is found, do not use it.
- If any primer or adhesive contacts the skin, wipe it off with gasoline or equivalent and wash the skin with soap.
- When using primer and adhesive, always observe the precautions in the instruction manual.