HOW TO FOLLOW TROUBLE DIAGNOSIS
Trouble diagnosis indicate work procedures required to diagnose problems effectively. Observe the following instructions before diagnosing.
- Before performing trouble diagnosis, read the "Work Flow".
- After repairs, re-check that the problem has been completely eliminated.
- Refer to Component Parts and Harness Connector Location for the Systems described for identification/location of components and harness connectors.
- When checking circuit continuity, ignition switch should be OFF.
- Refer to the Circuit Diagram for quick pinpoint check. If you need to check circuit continuity between harness connectors in more detail, such as when a sub-harness is used, refer to Wiring Diagram and Harness Layout in Power Supply, Ground & Circuit Elements for identification of harness connectors.
- Before checking voltage at connectors, check battery voltage.
- After accomplishing the Diagnosis Procedures and Electrical Components Inspection, make sure that all harness connectors are reconnected as they were.