B2562 LOW VOLTAGE
DTC DETECTION LOGIC
DTC CONFIRMATION PROCEDURE
- DTC CONFIRMATION
- Erase DTC.
- Turn ignition switch OFF.
- Perform the "SELF-DIAG RESULTS" of CONSULT-III, after the ignition switch has been turned ON for 1.5 seconds or more. Is any DTC detected?
YES >> Refer to Diagnosis Procedure.
NO >> Inspection End.
- CHECK BATTERY VOLTAGE Check battery voltage.
Is battery voltage less than 8.8V?
Yes >> Charge battery and retest. Refer to See: Starting and Charging\Battery\Testing and Inspection\Sedan.
No >> GO TO 2
- CHECK POWER SUPPLY CIRCUIT Check BCM power supply circuit. Refer to See: Body and Frame\Body Control Systems\Testing and Inspection\Component Tests and General Diagnostics\Power Supply And Ground Circuit.
Is the circuit OK?
Yes >> Replace BCM. Refer to See: Body and Frame\Body Control Systems\Body Control Module\Service and Repair.
No >> Repair or replace the malfunctioning part.
Special Repair Requirement
- REQUIRED WORK WHEN REPLACING BCM Initialize control unit. Refer to See: Body and Frame\Body Control Systems\Body Control Module\Testing and Inspection\Configuration (BCM)\Special Repair Requirement.
>> Work End.