- Disconnect the battery ground cable.
- Rotate the temperature control knob to the full COOL position.
- Remove the control assembly.
- Remove the temperature selector knob.
- Remove the screw and the temperature control switch with the temperature blend door control cable still attached.
- Release the three clips, and disconnect the temperature control switch from the temperature blend door control cable.
NOTE: An alignment finger will hold the temperature selector switch in the full COOL position when the cable is detached.
- For installation, reverse the removal procedure.
- Align the release tab on the new temperature blend door control cable to the full COOL position.