- Remove the rear lamp screws.
- Remove the rear lamp assembly.
NOTE : Push the rear lamp housing outward to disengage it from the mounting Clip and expose the electrical connectors.
- Disconnect the rear lamp electrical connectors from the sockets.
- Remove the white Clip from the rear lamp and install it in the sheet metal.
- Connect the rear lamp electrical connectors to the sockets.
- Position the rear lamp and gently push inward to engage the clips.
NOTE : Engage the tail lamp by pushing forward until an audible click is heard.
- Install the rear lamp screws.