General precautions for service operations
- When removing or disassembling any part, be careful not to damage or deform it. Protect parts which may get in the way with cloth.
- When removing parts with a screw driver or other tool, protect parts by wrapping them with vinyl or tape.
- Keep removed parts protected with cloth.
- If an non-reuseable part is removed, replace it with a new one.
- After re-assembly has been completed, make sure each part functions correctly.
- Never work with wet hands.
- Turn the lighting switch OFF before disconnecting and connecting the connector.
- Do not use organic solvent (paint thinner or gasoline) to clean lamps or remove sealant residue.