FRONT FOG LAMP
The fog lamp is a semi-sealed beam type which uses a replaceable halogen bulb. Before performing aiming adjustment, make sure of the following.
- Keep all tires inflated to correct pressure.
- Place vehicle on level ground.
- See that vehicle is unloaded (except for full levels of coolant, engine oil and fuel, and spare tire, jack, and tools). Have the driver or equivalent weight placed in driver seat.
- Adjust aiming in the vertical direction by turning the adjusting screw (A).
- When performing adjustment, if necessary, cover the headlamps and opposite fog lamp.
- Set the distance between the screen and the center of the fog lamp lens as shown.
- Turn front fog lamps ON.
- Adjust front fog lamps using adjusting screw so that the top edge of the high intensity zone is 100 mm (4 in) below the height of the fog lamp centers as shown.